360 Degree Feedback and Upward Evaluations for Not for Profit Organizations and Government Agencies
Our 360-Degree Feedback and Upward Evaluation Experience
- Eastern Point is certified in the Center for Creative Leadership's Executive Dimensions and Benchmarks 360 degree assessments and is experienced in effectively utilizing these instruments.
- We have partnered with other organizations to develop 360-degree assessments and upward evaluations that are customized to particular organizations and objectives.
- Eastern Point has provided management consultation and training services to over 100 organizations, and we understand the complexities and dynamics of organizations today.
Our Approach to 360-Degree Feedback and Upward Evaluations
- Eastern Point recognizes the value 360-degree feedback and upward evaluations have in the professional development and continued advancement of employees.
- Following a review of the findings of the 360-degree feedback or upward evaluation, Eastern Point assists individuals with the development and implementation of a professional development plan.
- Eastern Point utilizes many instruments and techniques to assess management and supervisory effectiveness and make recommendations for enhanced performance.
- We ensure the consultation is in alignment with the organization's culture and meets its strategic objectives.
Our 360-Degree Feedback and Upward Evaluation Services
- 360 degree evaluations customized to your organization and its objectives
- Upward evaluations (often referred to as 180 degree evaluations) customized to your organization and its objectives
- Center for Creative Leadership Executive Dimensions and Benchmarks 360 degree assessments
- Executive Coaching
- Management Development Programs
- Mentoring Programs