Team Building for Not for Profit Organizations and Government Agencies
Our Team Building Experience
- Eastern Point has provided effective team building programs and consultation to major corporations and national not for profit organizations.
- We understand the complexities and dynamics of managing in today's business environment and the important role teams play in the productivity and success of an organization.
- Eastern Point has provided management consultation and training for over 20 years.
Our Approach to Team Building
- Eastern Point utilizes our expertise in Organizational Development, Psychology, Team Effectiveness, and Communication to maximize the success of team building efforts.
- We employ assessments and instruments which evaluate team effectiveness and pinpoint strengths and weaknesses.
- Eastern Point develops programs that specifically target areas that have been identified as needing improvement.
- We customize our team building strategy to meet the needs of the team as well as the objectives of the organization.
- Eastern Point can provide a full day of team building activities or targeted programs to enhance team development.
Team Building Services
- Assess and measure team performance
- Identify team strengths and weaknesses
- Facilitate team development
- Team effectiveness training
- Team leadership and facilitation training
- Provide team profiles using 360 degree feedback
- Facilitate team cohesion using Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Examples of Recent Team Building Consultations